Dec 10, 2010

Day 9 ... hell-a what?

One of my favorites things to do in the winter time, and just all the time, is snowboard. I love it. There is nothing like riding through some fresh powder and having it fly in your face. I have literally never experienced anything that comes even close to the feeling of carving fresh powder. I guess that is why the industry is so big and there are so many people that do it and love it as well. The ultimate snowboarding experience would consist of going to Alaska, renting a helicopter and riding down slopes that few people have ever been down before. (The title of this post was strictly an attention grabber. I know that it is called heli-skiing or heli-boarding) So for day 9 I want an all inclusive trip to Alaska to go heli-boarding!

Step one ... get in the helicopter
Step two ... helicopter drops you off on top of a mountain
Step three ... heaven
P.S. if I were to do this someday (which I will) the only way I would drop in is like this ....

No comments:

Post a Comment