Dec 14, 2010

Day 14 ... Motorized Chair

Last night I was driving around the city and came to a stop at a stop light. Just then a taxi cab pulled up next to me in the right lane. He was going to turn right. As the light changed to green in the other direction on old man in a motorized chair started to cross the street in front of our cars. As the old man entered the street the taxi driver lunged forward and then hit hit breaks to "scare the old man." I couldn't believe it who in their right mind would do that? Just went I thought that the situation couldn't be more absurd, the taxi driver honked his horn! Yes, you read it right, he honked his horn (rudely I might add). My mind was instantly blown! I couldn't believe it. Anyway for day 14 I want that old man on the motorized chair, and all people in motorized chairs, to have the merriest Christmas ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment