Dec 16, 2010

Day 16 ... Every Man Needs a Suit

Not to brag at all but I have pretty good style. I'm not just saying that because I think it but because other people complement me all the time on how good I look. (Wow, someone needs to punch me in the face because I sound soooo cocky right) Anyway, I have always enjoyed wearing a really nice, well fitting suit. Normally I like to find my suits at thrift stores (don't judge until you find a suit that fits you at a thrift store) and get them tailored. Most of the time the coat will fit fine but the slacks are bell bottoms, but that's just my personal experience. With that being said, I can appreciate a good suit and one store that has a suit that I want is J. Crew! So for day 16 I want the J Crew Ludlow, 2-button suit with the center vent, either the Irish linen (because it has 3 pieces) or the fine stripe, or both!

Here is the Irish linen
Irish linen Ludlow two-button suit jacket with center vent
With the vest, of course
Irish linen suit vest
And here is the Fine-Stripe
Fine-stripe cotton Ludlow two-button suit jacket with center vent
This one is also very nice!
Italian wool Aldridge two-button suit jacket with center vent

No comments:

Post a Comment