Dec 21, 2010

Day 19 ... Fighter Jet

I realize that I have fallen behind on the posts again but I am going to catch up right now.

Today I flew to Arizona to spend Christmas with my mom. It was a very early flight but quite fast and enjoyable. Before we landed I woke up and started to think about things to post on my blog so I could catch up. Naturally I thought of something related to a plane. Then it hit me ...... A fight jet. Ever since I was a kid I have always thought fight jets to be the coolest things ever. Obviously not cool enough to pursue a career in piloting but nonetheless, cool. Since I do not have my pilots licence I am pretty far from being able to fly a plane. The next best thing would be simply to ride in a fighter jet. I can't imagine how intense it would be. All of those G's pressing against your body ..... mind blowing. So for day 19 I want to ride in a fighter jet, and not just a ride. I want a RIDE, so crazy that I almost throw up. (I think it might be better if I do throw up?)

This is the crazy I'm talking about
I would also like to break the sound barrier

No comments:

Post a Comment