Dec 22, 2010

Day 21 ... I'm goin Michael Phelps on your &$#

Just the other day I was speaking with my brother, whom I live with, and we were talking about swimming. I discussed the advantages of using swimming to work out as opposed to jogging, weight lifting, or other work outs of that nature. We both came to the conclusion that we wanted to start swimming. Lucky for me I recently purchased a nice red Nike Speedo, so I am half way there already. All I need is a swimming cap and some nice goggles. (I wonder if there is a cap big enough to fit all of my hair in?) So for day 20 I would like a swimming cap and swimming goggles. (I'm going to look like Michael Phelps in no time!)

I think on like this would do (Warning this guy is extremely hairy!!!)
These are the goggles that Michael Phelps uses

No comments:

Post a Comment