Dec 24, 2010

Day 24 ... Christmas = love

It is Christmas eve! I can't believe it is here already! Another year has come and gone so fast! I remember a time when I couldn't wait to open my presents. No matter how excited I was it seemed like my mom was always more excited! The hardest thing for her around Christmas time is not letting us open presents early. She was good at it when we were kids but not anymore. I probably could have open all my presents two days ago if I wanted to. Since it is Christmas I thought that I better stick to tradition and hold out. I have been trying to think of something to post today, and since it is a "Special Day" I think this post should be "special" right? So last week we had the first of hopefully many movie club meetings. What is movie club you might ask .... well it is just like a book club but we watch movies instead. This idea was the result of a failed book club attempt. Anyway the first movie we watched was Home Alone 2. (It was on Netflix and tis the season) After the movie was over we went around and said what we learned from the movie. Everyone had very good insight, even though it was Home Alone 2. I realized that you can be anywhere in the world or even at your own house, Christmas isn't Christmas unless you are with loved ones. With that in mind my wish for day 24 is that no one spends this Christmas alone and even if they do I hope they realize that there is someone out there who cares about them and wishes that they could be with them. (This was super cheesy but, I'll say it again, tis the season) Merry Christmas!

I couldn't think of any pictures to post so I found this classic Christmas song for you to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment