Dec 18, 2010

Day 17 ... Homeowner

First of all I would like to apologize for not posting anything yesterday. It was a long and hard day at work and I just wanted to have some fun so I forgot and I am sorry. With that being said there is something that I want for day 17. This thing is big, it can be hot or cold inside, people come and go, you can watch TV at this place, or just sit and read a book. Can you guess what it is? .......... It is a home. I am not "old" but I am getting older every year. (25 right now) I'm not married, nor do I have a girlfriend but there is something deep within me that wants to be a home owner. I can't explain it, it is just something that is boiling within and one day will come out. If I were to buy a home it would be relatively small, 2 or 3 bedrooms, preferably 2 baths but I could live with just one. I really want a house with a garage. I always have projects and things that I need a garage for but I don't have one so that is probably one of the top things on my list. Other than that I don't really have any preferences. So for day 17 I want to be a home owner.

Maybe something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment