Dec 6, 2010

Day 6 ... I'm going PRO

I love doing things outdoors. You name it and I love doing it; snowboarding, mountain biking, road biking, hiking, swimming, camping, the list goes on. Well I have never been able to confidently capture some of the fun moments on camera because of the fear of breaking my camera. Finally there is a solution to my problem and it is called GoPro. It is a little camera with a wide angle lens. It records in 1080p HD at 30 frames per second. It has a 32 GB SD card capacity, waterproof case - up to 180 feet deep, and the battery lasts up to 2.5 hours. This little thing is amazing and can be attached to just about anything. A car, surfboard, helmet, your chest, etc. So day 6 is a GoPro camera
Here is a video shot with a GoPro camera

No comments:

Post a Comment