Dec 21, 2010

Day 20 ... Cellular Telephone

Over a year ago I got a new cell phone from Verizon. Unfortunately I went the cheap route and got the Droid Eris. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the android operating system and other features of the phone, but the Eris is just so slow and crappy. I wish I would have spent $50 more and got the Motorola Droid. The Eris has bad battery life, extremely slow, and because it is slow it does weird things like when I reboot it it sends out hundreds of old texts that I send months before hand, annoying! Anyway for day 20 I would like a new cell phone. I want to stick with the Android platform because I love it. I would like something with a bigger screen and a way faster processor. I would also like to stick with Verizon, because lets be honest, they are the best! So I think I would want either the Motorola Droid 2, Motorola Droid X, or the HTC Incredible

Here is the Eris ... yuck!
droid-eris
Motorola Droid 2 (This has the fastest processor 1.2Ghz)
Here is the Droid X (The largest one)
The HTC Incredible

No comments:

Post a Comment