Sep 7, 2010

What I need to do

First of all I am sorry for the lack of posts lately I don't know what has gotten into me. I have really been lacking inspiration for some reason. I just can't think of things to post .... until now! I have recently been thinking of what I should do with the rest of my life. (Career wise) I am majoring in Finance but I don't know what I want to do with that. I have always thought of inventions and businesses that I would like to start and/or run. Finally just the other day I realized that I need to be an entrepreneur. I think that I would be doing, not only myself but, the whole world a favor by doing this. I have been telling my friends about this life changing experience and they agree with me. So I am not going to change my degree. I am going to get a degree in finance. Personally I don't think that you can teach entrepreneurship. It requires taking risks, research and know a good idea and investment when you see one. I think that I am made for this. It is "in my blood." The only problem is I don't really know how to start. Like they say it takes money to make money. Money is something I have little of so I guess I should start by saving up some money to start a business. Yes, that is my first step!

No comments:

Post a Comment