Sep 17, 2010

What a day

(This was actually on Tuesday but I couldn't get to it until now)
I have never had a day quite like today. This morning I woke up and went to the DMV. Never have I have a faster DMV visit. I was in and out in less than 5 minutes and that is no exaggeration. At the DMV I go the new plates for my motorcycle. After that I went home and took the exhaust pipes off and started painting them. (A harder process than I thought it would be) I painted them flat black you can see it the pictures, I think it turned out really good. Eventually I want to pain the whole thing flat black. Anyway, after I finished painting I hopped on and went for the ride of rides .... as you can see. I went up Emigration Canyon. Then at the top you can go left, which takes you to the I-80, or you can go right, which takes you up to East Canyon Reservoir. The rode wound through the mountains and the leafs were just starting to change colors. Oh, and did I mention that I had The Band of Horses playing on the Ipod?! It was picture perfect. I had a blast. I never thought that I could have so much fun on a motorcycle. I rode about 80 miles there and back. When I got back I ran out of gas! I thought I would get better gas mileage so I thought I would risk it ..... I guess I shouldn't have. There is a problem with one of the carburetors, it has a bad float so it keeps overflowing with gas and then dumping it out so I loose a lot of mileage to that. Anyway I think this takes the cake for my longest blog post!


No comments:

Post a Comment