Sep 13, 2010

How Patriotic!

I was riding my bike around the city the other day. That day just happened to be September 11th. As I was riding around I see this guy jogging. He wan't just jogging he was carrying a huge American flag, and he wasn't just hold it, he had a firm grip on it and even when he was at a cross walk waiting for the light to change he held it there firm and strong. I waved as I rode by. I have seen this guy before running with the flag around the city. I immediately had the up most respect for him. I don't know if he is or was in the army or if he just loves his country, all I know is that he inspired me to think more about the people that have made it possible for me to live in this great country that I do. I hope he knows that his mission was accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment