Oct 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Blog

Well this has been an anticlimactic blog birthday. I have been working all day and am actually still at work. Sorry blog I hope you can forgive me. Anyway Happy Birthday and I hope there are many more posts and years to come.
On a side note I saw a family at home depot the other day. It was a family of 5 and they were all wearing matching Ugg boots. There aren't many things in this world that I dislike more than Ugg boots. I felt bad for the father and the son of the family. In my book a man that wears the same shoes that his wife and daughters wear is not a man. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this (doubtful) but they horrible and I HATE them. What drives a man ...... even a woman to wear something so trashy and rude? What? The world will never know

No comments:

Post a Comment