Jan 9, 2010

New years Resolutions

Now I am not one to make new years resolutions because I think that it is just a lame excuse for people to do things that they already should be doing. I do respect the fact that some people make new years resolutions and actually keep them and they become better people because of it. On the other hand I have no respect for people who say they are going to do all these new things with their life in the new year but it never happens. (Wow that was harsh!) There are many things that I want to do in my life and new years is a good time to think about what I am doing to achieve these goals. In fact I was just talking with my friend Josh about my goal to one day be in the Tour de France. I know what you are thinking ... yeah right! Mark my words it will happen. Anyway as I was thinking about this goal I thought of what I have done to grow closer to this goal. Yes I did ride my bike a lot this summer and I was in pretty good shape but how good of shape can afternoon rides around the city get you in. So this year my new years resolution is to purchase a road bike that I can train on! Maybe this one ....
.... But probably not :(

3 comments:

  1. Trev- I believe in you.... you can do it... and when you WIN tour de france... I'll be telling everyone i'm your best friend... I don't care if you don't think so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean? You don't think that I think that you are my best friend? how dare you Jenn ...... How dare you! Thanks for the support though

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bike is going to eat me....it scares me.. ;(

    ReplyDelete