Jan 30, 2010

Following a dream

So my last post was about my goal to one day be in the tour da france. I have been thinking about how I am going to fulfill my goal. I was talking with my girlfriend about goals and dreams and we came to a conclusion. If I could get an old racing bike and win with that then I will just be that much better with a new bike like Lance's. So I have decided to sell my "transformer" (mountain bike) and use the money to buy an older maybe vintage racing bike. Then when I've trained and I am really good and start winning races I can get sponsored and they will get a bike for me! That is my plan anyway. I was looking on KSL.com and I found this one
I don't know what size it is but it might fit me. I'm going to do it mark my words people!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you can do it. We will support you no matter what.

    ReplyDelete